Saturday 15 January 2011

Photos from our Anniversary trip

We had a lovely time away for our 20th anniversary.  We went to this lovely motel.  Normally when I go and stay at one of these places the pictures in the advert always look better then what they are well in this instance reality was better than the picture.  It was a lovely spot overlooking the Hauraki gulf. The room was beautifully presented and very very clean. 



It had a lovely little kitchen and bathroom with a spa bath and a separate lounge area.   I felt very spoilt. 
I took some lovely photos while I was away of quite a few lovely spots.  Unfortunately there is some dirt on one of my lenses so some photos have marks on them that I will have to photo shop later.  These are a few of the photos that did turn out.

Board walk at Long bay


Vaughn Homestead:  original settlers of Long Bay


View from the homestead


 Rose



View from the motel unit



A beautiful peacock at Shakespear Point



A pea hen




 View of Auckland city form the bottom of the Auckland Harbour bridge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...