Wednesday 27 April 2011

Skechbook challenge: 7 days of drawing

I've had a wee break from posting blogs as it is the holidays,  I have had sick kiddies and visitors staying.  It is nice to get the house back to normal again.  I have been busy sketching again and doing lots of work on quilts and re designing my studio.  Now that I can post work I can't get any photos to upload on my blog.  I have been trying for about 6 days. So please be patient with me as I try to sort out this problem with my server provider.  If you would like to see any of my sketchbook pages just click to the right of the page and go to my flickr site. 

Hopefully I can post pictures again soon
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...