Friday 20 January 2012

The last few months have been so hectic that my blog has been somewhat sketchy.  This last week we have spent on holiday at Waihi beach on the east coast of New Zealand.  One of the most beautiful spots in the whole of the country maybe the whole of the world.    After a very wet start to our summer we were very blessed to have a week of sunshine.  (well mostly sunshine)   I even had a couple of swims in the ocean even though it was exceptionally cold for this time of the year.  

My daughter chose to go to a waterlily garden for her birthday.  It was lovely.  These are some of the photos I captured of flowers displayed.  I love flowers.  There is just something about them that draws me to them.


I wonder if it is their delicate beauty and there perfect form.....


Or they way the are so symmetrical.......


Or they way the droplets of water rest on the petals......


Maybe it is that they draw the viewer to come in closer to see their intricate details......


The colour.....


And their form.......



Whatever it is I am constantly fascinated by them.





3 comments:

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...