Thursday 23 February 2012

Sketchbook challenge

I have done 2 pages for the sketchbook challenge this week.   Both were created using acrylic paint, stencils and white pen. 

This first of the 2 was done in a low values colour scheme.  I am trying to go out of my comfort zone so I tried something new.  I don't really  like it very much as low value colour doesn't inspire me much.  I do love the stencil though and I am keen to try this on another page.


The second page I did was with an old stencil.  The background was layers of the negative image of stencils I used on the page before. I put on whatever I had.  I really like this page.  the flowers pop and look like they are floating off the page.  I think complementary schemes are really neat.


1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...