Kindness is so contagious. When someone is kind to me I always want to pass it on to someone else. It is such an amazing thing. With so many things in our world that is take, take, take it is nice to have something that is give, give, give. Someone at chuch was telling me today that they were baking for a friend and another friend was quite astounded that they were doing that for someone else. I found that sad. Everyone should be entitled to a friend or a person they know that is kind to them. All of us need to feel loved and be loved by someone else. It is why we are here and why we exist.
What kind things have happened to me and others this month?
- My 7 (almost 8-in his works just 2 more sleeps1) yr old has given me so many love notes that have let me smiling. Like mum I love you and you are the best mum in the world
- My hubby brought me home a bunch of a dozen roses form a florist because the kids had been sick with tummy bugs and he was worried about me
- My 11 year old volunteered to run all of the games for his brothers birthday party. He did so well. I am so proud of him
- My 20 year old daughter brought me home roses because she loves me
- My 18 year old helped with all the food for my sons party without complaints
- My hubby and daughter took back library books that were almost due so I could quilt
- Children talking care of others jobs so they could rest during a tummy bug
- I had 3 people volunteer to bring a plte to a fuction I am catering for
What have I done this month?
- Put on an amazing party for my youngest boy :)
- Sorted the house out
- Sent letters to friends
- Visited with a friend who needed me to listen
- Had a daughters friend over who needed a roof over her head for the night
- Took dessert around to a family memebr who needed loving through a chronic illness
- I sent flowers to someone who was sick
Love Catherine xx