Tuesday 20 November 2012

Storing pens and pencils

Because I love to art journal as well as quilt and scrapbook, I find that I have a lot of pens/ pencils/ crayons in fact anything that I can make a mark with in my studio.  If I only had a few supplies a pencil case would be the most convenient for me.  Because it is so portable and easy to use.  I have one I use for drawing on the run but most of my supplies have gone from container to container over the years.  I started having them in a wooden box but finding different tools I needed started getting frustrating.  Then everything went into jars and plastic Chinese containers.  then I moved onto bought storage with small drawers.  I find this the easiest to use out of the the 3 methods I have chosen especially now they are labelled. 

So I wonder what other ways people store these well used art supplies.  I found these ideas on line.

 
Recycled milk cartons
 
 
Wow!!!! is all I can say
 
 
An old tool box
 
 
 
Old cans
 
 

 
 
I thought these were cool
 
 
 
An old bucket....great for large projects on the go
 
 
A clear container
 
 
A can wall
 
Shoe boxes
 
 
A great multi layered  approach
 
 
In Labelled snap lock boxes
 
 
Cups on the wall
 
 
In shoe holders
 

Your imagination in your only limit

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...