Wednesday 18 September 2013

The sketchbook challenge

This months theme for the sketchbook challenge in Homes and Hideaways.  There is something so special about drawing homes.  I think it is because people reside there.  There is heart and soul in a home that makes it live and breathe.


Home are much more than a shell.  They have souls.


Each house I have lived in has been so special while we have lived there but when we have left it has just become a dwelling place.


I love making my home a beautiful place to live in both emotionally and physically. A safe place for my family to reside.



Protect our homes,  make them safe and beautiful so our families have a special place to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...