Sunday 6 March 2011

Sketchbook challenge

The sketchbook challenge theme for March is

SPILLING OVER. 

I must admit when I saw the theme I thought WHAT!!!!!! What does that mean?  How can I interpret that?  

 But after a little brainstorming with my children I started to see the possibilities.  

 I find brainstorming a great way to find new ideas and to capture ideas already in my mushy brain.

 The possibilities on any theme really are endless as it is all up to interpretation of the theme. 
The thing that is most challenging about this theme as many of my ideas are very abstract and that really is a challenge to draw. 

So come back and see what I get up to this month with this theme as I try to achieve my goal of drawing every day for one whole year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...