Thursday 1 March 2012

Sketchbook challenge

My 2 pages this week are ink and watercolour.  I have a delicious new set of watercolours.  They are made by Phebe and are the watercolour aquarelle fine brand. They are lovely to use.


I love to  get new supplies.  It is fun seeing what possibilities they have and where they can take me.


I also like seeing how they work for me.


What the can potentially accomplish.


I have had fun experimenting with this new set.  I love colour

The fist page I did I based on a shape I found close up in a towel design.  The shape was a long crescent.
I particularly like the top right square and can see some possibilities for future work.



The second page this week is a close up of the view from my sewing window of a yucca.  I love the shapes both positive and negative and the really Strong lines.   

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing your work like this! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much. You are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've encouraged me to get my sketchbook out and play.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...