What a lovely kind month it has been. The kindness overflows at my house some days. What I have spotted this month
- My son doing his sisters job because she was stressed
- My son saying it was O.K. to an adult when he couldn't go over to play because she had double booked herself.
- My daughter texting her sister to say she missed her
- My daughter controlling her temper and speaking nicely to me even though the call I made as a mum she didn't like. She even hugged me
- My son making his brother's bed
- My boys did their Saturday jobs without complaining
- My husband gave me a hug when I was having a bad day
What I've done this month
- Cared for 2 very sick calves. I spent time with them touching them and making them as comfortable as possible. One died the other one is doing well but it was still a pleasure to serve them.
- We tided and cared for my husbands great grandparents grave.
- I sent a pleasant e-mail to someone who hurt me
- I listened when it wasn't convenient
- I told 10 women this month they looked beautiful just randomly out at the shopping mall and supermarket.
- I didn't wait to be called on the phone I made the calls to them first.
- I sent thank you notes for service rendered to me this month