Wednesday 26 June 2013

Sketchbook this week: Garden doodling

Garden doodling

Why doodle?  Why sketch every day?  What is the point of all these sketches?




  • It gives so a huge amount of inspiration to use for art work
  • Improves hand eye coordination
  • It is relaxing 
  • Promotes healthy brain development
  • Improve your drawing capabilities
  • uses imagination and creativity



  • It give a satisfaction of making something beautiful each day that doesn't get eaten up or has to be re done
  • It gives you good thinking time
  • I can escape from problems for a few minutes
  • I can express my self very simply and easily
  • It is a quick fix for creativity




I doodle or sketch when ever I get a small moment of time.  I can just pick it up and put it down when every I want too.  And I can doodle where ever.  It is totally portable
  • "I like to doodle in the morning,  doodle in the night,  doodle in the evening underneath the pale moonlight"






I LOVE DOODLING !!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...