Thursday 1 August 2013

A photo challenge


There are many challenges on line for taking photographs.  So many it sometimes hard to choose which ones to do. My cousin posted this one on Facebook. So I went and had a wee nosey and it looked very good. It is great to take a challenge because it helps focus us,  pull us in a new direction,  it gets us out of a comfort zone and helps us see differently.

So I am going to try this photography challenge for August.  It looks so interesting and a little challenging.


Check it out at 


Awesome August Photo-A-Day Challenge

So for today's photo it is a happy self portrait.
I hopefully can pull this one off with 3 sick kids :) I'm exhausted.

Love Catherine xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...