Friday 16 August 2013

Awesome august photography challenge: Week 2



Day nine: A night out........A training night for my teachers at church.


Day Ten: Yaaaaahhhhhoooooooooo!......I have a wardrobe 
after living out of boxes for 6 months in my bedroom.


Day Eleven: I made it myself........We will remember them. A tribute to the men in 
my family who went off to war


Day Twelve:  It's the little things.......  My hubby brought me home some flowers. I feel so special.


Day Thirteen:  Something you don't know about me.........I play the cello (only a beginner)  
but I love it


Day Fourteen: The best part of where you work....the view out of my studio window.  
Who could ask for more.  


Day Fifteen: A good deed............Talking to a friend on the phone (hopefully it helped!)


Day Sixteen:  Up high.........Up high in my beautiful magnolia tree




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...