Tuesday 10 June 2014

Art quilting UFO's completed.

I have finished 30 UFO's 
(unfinished objects)  in my studio!! 


It has taken a lot of work and so much will power. 

I love starting new projects.  
Going back to old ones are so difficult for me, but I have done it!!! A lot of them were just needing simple things done to them like mounting, binding,  a little more colour adding to them and a hanging sleeve putting on them.  All simple jobs that wouldn't have taken much time at all if I had just done them before starting another project.  I'm hoping I have learnt a good lesson about procrastinating the small stuff. (well I can live in hope :) )

Here is a sneaky peak at what I have been doing. 

 I will be loading all of them individually onto my new website which is coming soon.  All art work will be for sale









I have got 5 pieces of work to finish and then I can start with a clean slate and focus on 2 new series I am planning.  

It is so exciting to have my work come together.  I feel motivated to tackle new ideas and pathways.

What makes you excited?  What helps you to move onto new ideas?
What helps you to move onto new ideas and pathways? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...