Tuesday 23 September 2014

Exhibiting at the Pirongia artfair

This week is going to be a busy one for me but really exciting.  On Saturday I am going to be exhibiting in the Pirongia art fair. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time.  This fair is one of the biggest in New Zealand and very well attended by people from all over the country.  I will be selling my art work and art pouches on Saturday in the memorial hall. 




Pirongia Annual Art and craft fair

This unmissable occasion is held each year in September on the first Saturday of the school holidays. In side the hall original art work is for sale. and out on the street genuine New Zealand made crafts and products are sold at this Craft Day. 
Catherine Parkinson will be exhibiting and selling her textile art work in the Pirongia hall on Saturday 27th September. Come along to see her work.

If you are in the area or passing through come and have a look.  It is a great place to pick up original unique pieces of NZ art work and craft work for Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...