I love reading other art blogs and web pages. We are so blessed to be able to have the internet to be able to access wonderful ideas, opinions and information. We are surrounded by a wealth of information that can true change our lives, motivate and help us reach our goals. I have found some wonderful blogs on-line which I love to read.
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in
These are some blogs I love and keep going back to time and time again.
- Alyson at the Art biz blog has an amazing blog. She is generous with all ideas of business know how for artists Well worth a read and to sign up to her newsletter. She also offers business coaching, products and programmes
- Strathmore on-line workshops are free workshops for drawing and painting. They are a great resource for any type of artist. The workshops are available for a long time (although the tutors are only available to support for 4 weeks after the opening of the course)
- PHLEARN has some great learning tools for photographers. Whether photography is your art form or you are learning to photograph your own work there are some great tutorials on this website.
- The free motion quilting project has wonderful ideas and support on your free motion quilting journey. Leah Day produces excellent resources to help the beginning, intermediate and advanced machine quilters. Her instructions are clear and informative. Well worth a visit to this blog.
- Alisa Burke is one amazing lady. Her creativity and joy for life holds no bounds. He blog is creative, energising and inspirational. Look out for her on-line classes, books, many wonderful ideas all captured with amazing photography.
- Another blog a really love is Maria Elkins original art work Maria is an figurative and abstract artist who is so inspiring. Her figurative work is beautiful. She also has produced a fantastic DVD on making faces that is a wonderful resource.
- On the windy side written by Adrianne is a delightful blog. Adrianne is a contemporary quilter from NZ.
- For a blog on sketchbook practice Gwein Deihn's blog Real life journals is a wonderful resource. Gwein has some wonderful examples of sketchbook pages. She writes beautifully.
- For quirky art work and delightful crafty ideas Common life into ART by Kelli Nina Perkins. Kelly Is delightful and so fun. I love her writing style and her neat ideas.
- The slightly mad quilt lady AKA Charlotte Scott, is another NZ blogger who writes from her 1945 Navy boat in upper NZ. She has some delightful work and a lovely blog.
What blogs do you read and love?