Tuesday 23 November 2010

Quilting and Photography Education

I have been pondering how to gain more education in art and photography (or any subject I want to find out more about for that matter) without spending money

Education in New Zealand has increased in price very rapidly without many scholarships to support this increase. The other issue I face is the education in art quilting is often overseas so the cost increase again.  I started my Certificate in Patchwork and Quilting with City and Guilds in Britain but the company closed down and the cost made me reconsider enrolling with someone else.

In my blog post on Wednesday the 27th August  http://catherineparkinson.blogspot.com/2010/08/budgeting-for-art-and-craft-work.html  I listed ways to gain some education with minimal cost.  These ideas have  worked well but I wanted to gain a deeper and more rounded education in art.  So I wrote an education programme for myself.  Over the next few weeks I would like to share this programme with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...