Tuesday 30 November 2010

Quilting at Christmas

I am just sitting here thinking of all the things I need to do before Christmas and then thinking of my 3 quilting deadlines.  I'm wondering how I am going to fit it all in.  I love so many parts of the Christmas season the lights,  secrets,  Christmas carol evenings, creating  and the lovely time with family and friends.  I find some parts very challenging I.E end of year functions,  shopping, crowds, too many things to do, and everything being left to mum.  Every year I drop something to try and keep my head above water and every year things still keep on getting busier. 

I have decided this year to only go to functions that are important and ones we want to attend.  I have also tried to simplify my gift giving.  So far I am feeling less stressed.  hopefully this will continue so that all of Christmas will be more joyous. 

So my goals before Christmas run as follows
  • Be happy
  • Be loving to everyone, especially my family
  • K.I.S.S keep it simple sister
  • Enjoy Christmas
  • Get some sleep
  • Create everyday
  • Keep balanced
  • Be excited with my kids
  • And celebrate the real reason for Christmas....The birth of Jesus

1 comment:

  1. Those are good goals! Best of luck, and Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...