Thursday 27 February 2014

Graffiti I Pad case

Graffiti I Pad case


Cut your fabric to the Size you want.  Remember it needs to wrap around the I Pad 2 times and have enough for a flap.



Cut some batting the same size as the fabric.


Stitch a straight line down the centre of the fabric.  Then using the foot as a guide stitch lines next to the first line in the width you would like.  Mine is a pressure foot wide.  


Keep stitching until the fabric is covered.


Then trim the edges square.  


Your fabric is now ready to make into a case.


Follow the instructions here of how to make the I Pod pouch.


A really cool Teen.boy/man pouch that they will want to take any where to show off to their mates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...