Tuesday 11 February 2014

Guide word art quilt

This year I have chosen the guide word

Accept

To direct my path this year.

To accept means to
Respect
Acquire
Gain 
Get
Obtain
trust
agree
live with
welcome
Stand for


 I decided made an art quilt to remind me daily of my word.  A visual reminder really helps to keep the word in your head and to keep you focussed.





The quilting


Free motion polka dots and topographical map


Free motion arches


Close up of stitching around the word




All finished


The finished art quilt top.  

What do you think?  

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea.....to make a quilt for one's yearly word! Love it! I actually have two words this year. One for me physically- Organization and one for me emotionally-Heal.
    Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Good luck with your words this year :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...