Tuesday 9 June 2015

Sketchbook this week: Magnolias

A peek into my sketchbook


Well I am just about feeling normal again after 2 weeks of rest.  I haven't put my back out that bad in many years.  I couldn't even read or look at a computer screen.  The most I have been able to do is watch T.V lying on my side and since I am not a big T.V watcher I have had a very boring 2 weeks.  But It was so good to have a rest and to be able to be.  

While I have been lying around I have been watching the trees turn from their Autumn (fall) coats to their winter frames. It is so nice too see the seasons change.  I love winter.  I love the warm fires, reading, hot stews,  soups,  and winter woollies.  I love snuggling under blankies and cuddling with kids around the fire.  I love the nakedness of trees.  When the leaves are gone the structure is visible and so amazing. My sketchbook page today Is of our Magnolia tree close to our home.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...