Tuesday 12 July 2011

Drawing daily

I have been drawing and painting each day for over half a year now.   I have filled in almost 3 books and done over 200 pages.  It has been very hard to keep going on my goal but I am glad I have done it.  I have really improved in my drawing and painting ability.  

These are some of the things I have grown in
  • Drawing faster
  • Drawing more accurately
  • Painting with more depth and ease
  • Seeing shadows and highlights easier
  • Capturing more likeness of people
  • Creating my own style of work
  • Seeing more clearly objects around me
By drawing each day my
  • Quilt designs have improved
  •  Painting on fabric has more depth
  • I am painting faster and more accurately on fabric
  • My quilting has become more creative
I am looking forward to seeing how much more improvement I will have by the end of the year.  I love to draw each day.  It is wonderful to see life with new eyes and new angles of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...