Wednesday 6 July 2011

Skechbook challenge: 7 days of drawing


Entry forJune 29th
Pathways: Pathways of design


Entry for Jun 30th
Pathways: Path to the gingerbread house


Entry for July 1st
Pathways: Exploring poppy pathway



The new theme for July is Elements.  This is my titlepage for this month.




Entry for July 2nd
Elements:  Elements of a banana


Entry for July 3rd
Elements: The element of Calcium


Entry for June 4th
Elements: Handmade elements in my home


Entry for June 5th
Elements: Parts of my guitar

3 comments:

  1. All of these are marvelous! I especially like Handmade Elements in your home, that gal is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much. I love my doll too she is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Gingerbread House especially the sky.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...