Thursday 28 July 2011

Wonderful break

I have had a wonderful break in Dunedin (bottom of the south island of NZ)  It was very cold with many temperature records broken in many parts of the country.  I spent 3 glorious days on my own sightseeing,  sketching, walking and taking photographs.  Then I was joined by my daughter (a little later than expected due to snowfall blocking the roads) for a tour and trek around the university campus to check out the degree she wants to take and finding accommodation options for next year.  We had a wonderful time.  It made me want to pick up some university papers again  (in my dreams)  It was so nice to only cook and clean for one and to spend time in quiet thought which is a rare commodity in my home.  It is nice to be home though.  Seeing the children and my hubby and doing those family things again.  I have really missed them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...