Thursday 5 July 2012

My boy's quilt

It has been one of those weeks!  Holidays, sick kids and I have put my back out....sigh! Hence no posts for a few days.  It has happened just as I needed to get a few quilts ready for a competition and to finish off 2 quilts for my boys birthdays.

I didn't get one of my quilts done in time for a competition but I did get my 8 yr old quilt finished in time for his birthday.  He loved it.  I actually made a patchwork quilt which is the first for me in a long time.  I love the look of patchwork but I don't really enjoy making them.  I really love the end result of his quilt.  I named it 'I spy a bottle'

These are pictures of him opening his quilt and it on his bed.  I love his face when he saw the whole quilt for the first time.  Priceless!!!  he absolutely loves it.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...