Saturday 1 January 2011

sketchbook challenge

Tomorrow is the start of the 2011 Sketchbook Challenge.  This is a challenge for artists to develop and use a sketchbook on a regular basis.  I have decided to join this challenge.  So over the next year I will be trying to use my sketchbook more regularly and to also bring more meaning to my sketchbook. 

I have created an area to work from in my studio.  I have made a sketchbook kit filled with wonderful products.  Pencils, paint, stencils, pens, and many other wonderful supplies which I am just itching to use in my new sketchbook.

This first posting is of my title page I have designed for the years challenge.



It is created using a black ink pen and watercolour paints.  

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to see your sketches throughout the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful page, great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for participating in the Sketchbook Challenge. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! I'm so glad you are joining us and can't wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so inspired when others show their sketchbook pages.
    Love your first page. What a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...