Saturday 15 January 2011

Going away

My family and I are going away for 10 days so I won't be blogging for a couple of weeks.  We are off to the family batch in Waihi,a holiday town on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand.  It is a beautiful place where we spend many hours through the holidays.  I am looking forward to the rest and relaxation but not to the packing.  I don't enjoy packing I find it very stressful. It always ends in a lot of fighting and me doing everything by myself while all the kids are off in bedrooms angry and Philip working to be ready to go.  Ah well they will all understand one day......hopefully.  

This is also my 100th blog today.   .  If you feel anyone else would enjoy my blog give them the details.  I would love to have more people to share it with. Thankyou to all my readers who take time to read my blog

Have a nice couple of weeks

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...