Thursday 10 January 2013

Photos this week

My Photos this week are taken in Ponsonby, in Auckland.  The people in this road celebrate Christmas by decorating all their houses.  It is wonderful.  The atmosphere is brilliant with musicians playing,  people singing and lots and lots of lights. 
 
We couldn't get parking so all these photos were taken with out a tripod in a car.  A real challenge as we were moving quite a bit.  The best that you can do in this situation is take photos leaning on an open window sill of the car keeping the camera as still as possible and to take as many photos as you can when the car is stationary. 
 
 I apologise about the quality of these photo I can't upload from my computer at the moment for some reason so I had to cut and paste from my flickr account.
 
005
 
 
009
 
011
 
014
 
016
 
034
 
035
 
 
056
 
061
 
063
 
069
 
079
 
 
097
 
098
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...