Friday 6 June 2014

A peek into my sketchbook

This week I have been sketching patterns with black ink pen and watercolours.  My favourite medium.  I love the richness of the colours that water colours produce and how easy they are to use.  I use a set of peebo water colours and a black 0.5 art line pen.  I usually give myself 30 mins to come up with something in my sketchbook.  Sometimes they turn out really well other times I just skip the page and start again.

Like most things in life drawing only improves with practice and it is not always perfect.  Each day I draw I notice that it is easier to draw, I am faster and I can accept what I can do not what I can't do that day. I dissapear into another world when I draw. It is my daily holiday and break.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...