Sunday 5 September 2010

Back on my feet again

It is wonderful to feel normal again.  I ended up with some secondary infections from the lovely bug I have had.   LOL The world feels wonderful and I feel great to be able to breathe and eat. 

It is really the small things in life that make me so grateful to be alive.  The smell of rain,  flowers in full bloom,  laughter of children, the technology that makes life easier,  family,  friends,  health,  children all back at school and running hot water out of a working shower. (It has been one of those months!!!)

The itchy hands waiting to create can get to it. All those ideas dreamed while recuperating can be tried and experimented with.

I am grateful for the life I have and for being who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...