Saturday 27 November 2010

Thoughts for your inspiration

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can
be made in a very narrow field."
-- Niels Bohr


"In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not
to do the next time."
-- Anthony J. D'Angelo


"It's not that I'm so smart; it's just that I stay with
problems longer."
-- Albert Einstein


"Improvement begins with I."
-- Arnold H. Glasgow


 "Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be
perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less
than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each
step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and
more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more
successful."
-- Mark Victor Hansen


Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the
stars."
-- Brian Littrell

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...