Thursday 1 December 2011

Skechbook challenge: 7 days of drawing

Well this week has not gone well in the sketchbook front.  Life has certainly taken over and taken charge.  I am many days 'behind' (if it is really behind) with my goal of drawing every day this year.  Sigh..... but I am pleased that I have done so much drawing even if I didn't quite complete the goal of everyday. 

In the southern hemisphere we celebrate Christmas when we have schools break up,  summer holidays,  work breakups and every party imaginable. It is a very hectic and busy time.  I have not had a full day at home for 3 weeks so unfortunately my art has taken a bit of a back seat.  Next week I am going on school camp for 5 days so I won't be posting for a week.  I am really looking forward to having time out in the bush with 3 classes of kids and I am looking forward to exploring more of the Hunua ranges.  I am hoping to take my camera and sketchbook.  I don't know if I will get much done but I am making a goal to to do a little each day.

Have a neat week.  Happy stitching and sketch booking
Catherine xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...