Friday 6 February 2015

Flower quilts

Blog posts have been a bit thin over the past few weeks.  I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth or stopped blogging.   I have been rushed off my feet with getting a child ready for staring high school,  one going back to primary school and one going to university.  I have had a very full house over the past 2 weeks with a lot of guests so my blog had to be put aside to take care of those needs.  Hope fully everything is back on track this week :)

Everyone is back at school so I have been able to get some painting done and to really get a feel for my new studio.  It is wonderful to be painting again and to be working in such amazing space.  I am truly blessed.  

I am working on a new series of flower quilts. Here is a little looksy at how they are going.


Star of Bethlehem 


Dark crimson rose


Olive branch


I am heading off to my studio again today to paint my next flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...