I found a photo of a tree that I had taken and printed it out. Following the shading on the tree I sorted the colours of the tree and placed the wool accordingly.
I found that I need to have far more shades of colour than I originally thought I would need. And I had to manipulated the wool more than I thought. After it was laid out I rolled it up to keep all of the fibres together and to stop them mixing around. I unrolled a small amount at a time as I felted the fibres together. I felted just to attach the fibres together so i could have the wool attached to make it easier to manipulate.
The next stage is to stitch it and to add embellishment and quilting.
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)