Wednesday 25 April 2012

Photography this week

I"m finally starting to feel better again.  Just a wee bit tired especially since I've had my boy sick at the same time.  He has ended up with another ear infection and asthma,  So he has been pretty miserable too. I'm grateful that we get sick though it really helps me appreciate being well.

I had a few moments yesterday to do some photography. My daughter graduated from university a few weeks ago.  Lat week we held a graduation party to thank everyone who helped her get her degree.  One member of the family brought her a beautiful pink begonia.  I spent a bit of time yesterday photographing the beautiful blooms.
























3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you catch even the little dew drops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tenika. I really appreciate your lovely supportive comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, your photos are just glorious. Congrats to your daughter and I hope you feeling a hundred percent soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...