Friday 29 June 2012

Photography this week

I found a recipie for cinamon bread on Pinterest this week and it got me thinking.......could I make cinnamon bread the same way as I make garlic bread.  I gave it a go and it turned out yummy.

 This is how it is made..


Ingredients

Bread
Cinnamon
Butter
Sugar

Turn the oven onto to 180 degrees celcius



Get out your favourite sliced bread


Either melt or soften butter


Using a pastry brush brush butter on each slice of bread.


Sprinkle with cinnamon.


Then sprinkle with sugar.


Layer the slices of brad on top of each other.

Cut done the centre of the slices.


Cut down the centre in the opposite direction.


Stakc in squares in tin foil.


Wrap the bread and place in the oven on 180 degrees celcius for 10 to 15 minutes


Open it up when cooled slightly.


Enjoy!!!! yum.  Nice and quick and delicous


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...