It's the first Sunday of the month and time for the kindness chronicles. A few of us each month write a blog to talk about the kind things seen or done each month. Please feel free to join us and write a blog of the kind things you or someone else has done each month.
- The top of my list this month ......I lost my mobile phone at the mall and a woman found it and is posting it back to me for free. Boy am I so thrilled. the phone isn't worth much, I only use prepay but it is all my contact lists and personal details I need back. I am so very grateful for her kindness this month.
- Second on my list are the wonderful kindnesses my family have shown each other this month. What a great bunch of people they are
- My son doing his sisters animal jobs because they had busy days
- the same one helping his sister with the chickens as the job was really big
- Comforting each other when someone was sad
- My husband letting me move his desk yet again so I can have a bigger studio
- My husband staying up till 11.30 pm last night to make sure the Internet was up an running for me again so I could start blogging again. An amazing act of kindness seeing he had to get up to milk at 4:15am this monring. Thanks babe.
- My daughter at university sending an e-mail to her brothers to tell them about university and how much she loves them
- My daughters offered to babysit for a couple with no family nearby
- I was able to listen while someone shared a personal major problem
- Picking up a person which was out of my way
- Ran an errand for my hubby when I was very busy
- Picked up library books for someone and delivered them to them
- Looked after my sick boy
Have a great month serving and
being kind to others and help
make our world a better happier place
That's a great list! I'm happy to report that I did a much better job this month of finding ways to serve and show kindness. :)ReplyDelete
beautiful Catherine! it's those little things that really do matter sooo much.ReplyDelete