Friday 18 May 2012

photography this week

I have been playing around with Photoshop on a collage I have completed from the working in a series class I am taking at quilt university.  It is a really good way to stretch ideas and look for new possibilities in art work. 

  1. First open a new page with the image on it you want.  Then add filters to the image.  Remember to record the ones you like so you can replicate them again.

  2. Original

    Distort-polar opposites


    Adjust colour saturation and hue



    Stained glass

    Plastic wrap

    I think this is a great way to experiment with new ideas for art work.  It really has got my mind working hard about new possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...