Thursday 17 May 2012

Juried photography show

I found out yesterday that a photo I entered into a local juried photographyexhibition was accepted as part of the final cut.  The theme was about family and being together in families in the community. 

I chose a photo of my grandmother holding her great grandson (my youngest son) for the first time.  Its a photo I've always loved becasue of the joy on her face.  If she was alive today she would be so thrilled to have it chosen.  She was a woman who rarely showed her postive emotions but when she did it was wonderful.

 It was such a blessing for all my children to have met 4 of their great grandparents before they died and for them to have met their great grandchildren.


What a blessing to have this photo chosen for the exhibition.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...