Sunday 17 October 2010

Agricultural day over

Agricultural day went well.  The boys both performed to the best of their abilities and we came home with a couple of ribbons.  I spent the day being the queen fairy and face painted for 3 hours!      I had a lot of fun bringing joy to children's faces.   We had lovely weather too which is always a good bonus.  I have now done 13 Agricultural days and it only rained at the first one.  This is nothing short of miraculous in Auckland as we are well known to have all 4 seasons in one day especially in spring.

Spring normally makes me feel like cleaning everything and creating and beginning anew.  This year though I feel just very tired as I still am going to need sometime to fully bounce back after being sick last term.  So what can I do to motivate myself and to get energy to get back into creativity

  1. Eat well
  2. Take any multi vitamins I think I may need.  Remembering short term use as they are still medicine.
  3. Drink plenty of fluids.
  4. Pace myself.
  5. Get up early
  6. Get plenty of sleep
  7. Prepare everything for the day before school begins
  8. Have a tidy and organised studio..........work in progress.  Nothing depletes energy more than mess
  9. Set small projects
  10. Read about creative things
  11. Catch up on UFOs and my well overdue cards for my challenge
  12. Watch a QA television DVD http://www.quiltingarts.com/content/QuiltingArtsTV.aspx
  13. Do a QA workshop DVDhttp://www.quiltingarts.com/media/g/qaworkshops/default.aspx
  14. Go to a class
  15. Teach a class
  16. Relax as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...