Spring normally makes me feel like cleaning everything and creating and beginning anew. This year though I feel just very tired as I still am going to need sometime to fully bounce back after being sick last term. So what can I do to motivate myself and to get energy to get back into creativity
- Eat well
- Take any multi vitamins I think I may need. Remembering short term use as they are still medicine.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Pace myself.
- Get up early
- Get plenty of sleep
- Prepare everything for the day before school begins
- Have a tidy and organised studio..........work in progress. Nothing depletes energy more than mess
- Set small projects
- Read about creative things
- Catch up on UFOs and my well overdue cards for my challenge
- Watch a QA television DVD http://www.quiltingarts.com/content/QuiltingArtsTV.aspx
- Do a QA workshop DVDhttp://www.quiltingarts.com/media/g/qaworkshops/default.aspx
- Go to a class
- Teach a class
- Relax as much as possible
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)