Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sketchbook this week




Journeys



Camping is so much fun.  The journey of getting to your holiday choice is wonderful too. Especially if you are travelling a long distance.  


This piece of work was created using acrylic paint, metallic pens, stamps, stencils, scrapers and lots of love.


the fine detail


Journeys can be taken on boats.  A adventure out into the deep blues sea into the deep and dark unknown. 



Boats and me don't really work well together,  I get very sea sick.  but I love watching them and reading stories about their journeys and adventures.


Journeys are amazing they bring challenge but also great opportunity.  Life is a wonderful and exciting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...