Saturday 24 August 2013

Week three: Awesome August photo challenge

Day Seventeen: Water



A reflection of a tree in a puddle



Day Eighteen: A guilty pleasure


Coconut cream chocolate mousse



Day Nineteen: Your favourite thing


My beautiful family


Day Twenty: The sunrise


What a stunner.  The sun really turned it on for me today.



Day Twenty one: Exercise


I started Jazz ballet and Contemporary dance classes this year.  I love dancing!!!!


Day Twenty two: Your best friend


The best friend anyone could ever wish for


Day Twenty three: A thank you note


A thank you note for my son who looked after me so well today and made me a beautiful dinner.  Thank you Tim





2 comments:

  1. Lovely post and beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It has been great doing this challenge. A great way to remember what is important in my life.

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...