Saturday 31 August 2013

Week four: Live more Awesome august photography challenge

Week four of the challenge

Today are the last photos of this challenge.  It has been a wonderful journey photographing all the wonderful blessings in my life.  

I am truly blessed


Day Twenty Four:  An adventure..........Moving to a new house in a brand new area this year.


Day Twenty five:  In the sun..................My cat Sam rubbing up against a rose bush in the sun,  his favourite place.


Day Twenty six: A childhood memory..................Climbing trees.  I loved being high up in the branches and seeing the world from a different perspective.


Day twenty seven:  I'm grateful for.......music to play, to listen to and to enjoy.  It is peace to my soul.



Day Twenty eight:  My happy place................My art studio.  I can go into another world in here.


Day Twenty nine: A stranger you met today........Ruapehu has been absent from my lunge window for quite a while due to fog, rain and cloud.  Today it reappeared. 


Day thirty:  Your neighbour...........She is away at the moment so I took a photo of her beautiful daffodils.  Just gorgeous


Day Thirty one: Something awesome.........................I found out that magnolias have these amazing centres in them.  Aren't they amazing!!!!!

Thank you for following my journey in photographs this month.xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...