Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sketchbook this week

Journeys

Do you remember those days as a child going on a journey 

with your dad? I always felt special to have him to myself. I 

still love having him to myself to chat with and to spend time 

with. 


This picture isn't of my own dad (drawn from a photo for the 


those special dads out there who take their children on

magical journeys.




I love going on a road trip.  New Zealand is a great place to travel around.  My husband and I both have such fond memories travelling on journeys with our families around New Zealand together down many windy road just waiting to see what is around the next bend.


Journeys can be wonderful and full of so many memories. They are part of so many people's childhood recollections.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...