Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New year

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Have a wonderful celebration with those you love.  

We have spent a pleasant evening with friends followed by a rowdy games night with the kids. 
 It's been lots of fun.

Keep safe and happy.

I am off for a week with my family to beautiful Kawhia, a coastal village on the west coast of New Zealand, for a week of well needed rest.  So I will be having a week off posting on my blog.  

 I am looking forward to a phone free, internet free and T.V free week :) and some time to finish setting my goals and doing planning for the upcoming year.

Remember

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

One of my goals for 2014 is to be creative every day. 
 I am dreaming of new projects to start and finish and of new experiments and play. 
What is being creative?  It is making something new that wasn't there before.  It is thinking in a new way and  seeing new possibilities with different eyes.  
Have a wonderful week
Love Catherine xx


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Catherine. I am sure you will achieve your goals...your pre Christmas ideas were great.
    Enjoy your week's rest and play.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Leave me a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...